PCIA Member News
SOLiD Joins the Panduit Technology Ecosystem Partner Program
TINLEY PARK, IL – Panduit Corp., a global leader in Unified Physical InfrastructureSM (UPI)-based solutions, announces that SOLiD is now a Panduit Technology Ecosystem Partner. This unique relationship leverages technology leadership and innovation to provide validated, interoperable solutions to enterprise customers. SOLiD offers distributed antenna systems (DAS) that integrate with Panduit network infrastructure solutions for reliable enterprise-wide wireless coverage.
“We are very excited about the opportunity to collaborate with SOLiD to provide clients with an integrated DAS solution to ensure complete cellular and public-safety coverage for indoor/outdoor environments,” said Robert Dennelly, Director of Enterprise Solutions, Panduit Corp.“Together, SOLiD and Panduit provide customers with industry-leading physical infrastructure solutions including copper, fiber and cabinet/rack/enclosure products for seamless deployment to satisfy our customers’ RF needs.”
The combined solutions help enterprise customers deploy technology to address indoor wireless communication requirements. SOLiD’s DAS solutions and complementary Panduit infrastructure solutions provide:
• Integrated high-performance wireless and public safety coverage
• Secure and scalable wireless technology
• Superior customer care and support
“Our partnership with Panduit is important because it allows us to combine our DAS expertise with a company known for solving the challenging and constantly changing wireless infrastructure needs of enterprises and building owners,” said SOLiD President Seth Buechley. “We look forward to working closely with Panduit to improve wireless communications capacity and coverage for our customers and to make indoor radio communications more reliable for first responders during emergencies.”
To learn more about the Panduit Technology Ecosystem Partner Program, please visit www.panduit.com/SOLiD.
Panduit is a world-class developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that connect, manage and automate the physical infrastructure. Panduit Unified Physical InfrastructureSM (UPI)-based solutions help customers integrate core business systems for a smarter, unified business foundation. Our robust partner ecosystem, global staff, and unmatched service and support make Panduit a valuable and trusted partner. (www.panduit.com)
Leading Institutional Investor in Cellular Sites Emerges as a new Provider of Wireless Industry News
Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Dec. 4th 2013 - TowerPoint Capital announced today that it will be providing industry related news information and content through their online wireless news portal. Company officials believe that the effort to bring original content and up to date wireless industry news to their landlord partners as well as the general public will empower cell site owners and assist them in making profitable and informed decisions with their cell sites.
Towerpoint Capital’s wireless news portal will provide up to date information and perspectives on the latest industry events and trends including Crown Castle International’s acquisition of AT&T Towers, SoftBank’s Sprint Acquisition, Deutsche Telekom’s search for more T-Mobile Spectrum and much more original cellular news content.
TowerPoint’s wireless news portal is part of the firm’s continued commitment to offering the industry’s most valuable products and services. “Educated and informed cell site owners make better partners, providing a real time stream of valuable news content to this audience falls squarely in our mission as a company” said Jen Lau, TowerPoint’s Director of Marketing. “It can become a time consuming task trying to stay current on all the latest developments and news pertaining to the wireless telecommunications industry,” says Jen “the news portal is designed to make valuable information and perspectives readily available for our landlord partners and other interested parties.”
About TowerPoint Capital:
TowerPoint Capital (formerly Communications Capital Group) is a leading institutional investor in cellular site locations across the United States. Since 2007, we have created long-term value for our landlord and corporate partners by emphasizing our core values — Knowledge, Professionalism, Integrity, Partnership. Our leadership team possesses fifty years of combined experience, having invested in (or financed) over $1 billion in telecommunications infrastructure and real estate-related assets.
Horvath Towers, LLC Receives New Senior Debt Financing up to $20.0 million from The PrivateBank
SOUTH BEND, IN and Cleveland, OH--Horvath Towers, LLC, an owner and developer of wireless communication sites, is pleased to announce a senior debt commitment of up to $20.0 million from The PrivateBank. Together with Horvath’s equity commitment from Peppertree Capital Management, Inc., Horvath now has $88.0 million of available capital to develop towers.
Jackie Horvath, President and CEO of Horvath Towers, stated, “We will use this additional capital to continue providing wireless carriers with the most reliable site development services as they improve coverage and capacity for their customers. Being able to quickly raise a significant amount of capital in the current market is a testament to our performance.”
Tricia Balser, Managing Director at The PrivateBank, stated, “We recognized Jackie and her team as leaders within the tower industry, and are pleased to partner with Horvath Towers and Peppertree Capital in providing this financing solution. Our commitment speaks to our confidence in Horvath Towers’ management team and the strength of its business.”
About Horvath Towers, LLC
Horvath Towers, LLC was formed in partnership with Peppertree Capital in 2007. Jackie Horvath, the CEO of Horvath Towers, originally established Horvath Communications, Inc. (HCI) in 1996. HCI owns and develops tower sites throughout the United States. HCI towers are consistently rated among the highest for occupancy in their respective regions. For more information, visit www.horvathcommunications.com.
About The PrivateBank
The PrivateBank is a part of PrivateBancorp, Inc., and delivers customized business and personal financial services to middle market companies, as well as business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families in all of the markets and communities it serves. As of September 30, 2013, the company had $13.9 billion in assets. The company’s website is www.theprivatebank.com.
NB+C Opens Office in Richmond
RICHMOND, Va. (November 21, 2013) — Due to rapid growth in the southeast region, Network Building + Consulting has opened an office in Richmond, Va. After working in the southeast market for many years, NB+C knew it was time to establish a presence in the ever-growing market.
“We have benefited from a significant amount of work from Virginia and the southeast region for some time," said NB+C President Tom Kane. "But work volume and staffing expectations have changed as we deploy 4G networks, resulting in the need for this new space.”
For NB+C, a wireless infrastructure development company, the new office space means improved client service, amenities for employees and plenty of room for growth.
“We are also excited about the opportunity to have our employees and multiple business units under one roof,” Kane said. “We will be able to reinforce the teamwork that is such an important part of the NB+C culture.”
NB+C will take up a first floor suite in the New York Life building at 4435 Waterfront Drive, Glen Allen, with a view of the lake and an en-suite Café.
NB+C is an industry leader that has specialized in all aspects of wireless site development for 30 years. NB+C is comprised of experienced industry professionals who understand that client service is the key to its past and future success.
NB+C’s management group assembles top project teams to deliver results and provide tangible value to its clients. NB+C’s entire staff takes pride in meeting client expectations and works diligently to ensure project excellence on all assignments.
Contact Ashley Brotherton for more information:
O: 410-712-7092x 1005
- Horvath Towers, LLC receives a $30,000,000 increase in equity commitment from Peppertree Capital Management, Inc.
- NB&C Names Jeff Ebihara Director of Business Development
- Boingo tapped to deploy DAS networks at two universities
- Branch Communications Expands Offices to Better Serve Its Growing Customer Base
- Boingo Fuels International Expansion, Adds Three Airports in China
- Boingo Launches iTunes Payments for Wi-Fi Subscriptions
- Boingo Wireless Appoints Nick Hulse President
- A Better DAS, Simplified: CommScope Introduces New DAS Platform for Rapid Deployment
- Jason Baker Newly Appointed Warehouse and Logistics Manager
- Michigan Wireless Association Donates $15,000 to Operation Good Cheer
- Elizabeth Lindenauer, CPA, Named ITL, LLC’s New Controller
- CTI TOWERS NAMES CFO
- Jack Burden Named ITL, LLC’s Vice President of Sales
- Global Tower Partners Names Jim Rech Vice President of Development and Boosts Real Estate Division with New Vice President of Real Estate
- iGR's President to Share Expertise on Small Cell Architectures at the 2012 South Wireless Summit
- Global Tower Partners Deploys Green Energy Solutions
- SBA Communications Corporation and Health Care REIT, Inc. Partner to Offer New Wireless Site Leasing Portfolio
- Mobideo Expands US Team with New Vice President/General Manager – Americas, Andrew Bast
- AFL Acquires TTC Group
- AFL Donates $47,000+ to Aid in Japanese Recovery Efforts
- Leading Femtocell Manufacturer adopts Polaris Networks’ LTE Test Solution for testing and validating its Home eNodeB
- Bay Communications Announces Complete Capital Raise Led by Seaport Capital
- Global Tower Partners Closes on Two New Deals
- MetroPCS Wins Federal Court Decision Finding Consultant's Review of Application Resulted in Unreasonable Delay, Unreasonable Discrimination, and Unreasonable Fees
- Mobideo joins ng Connect Program, Bringing Mobile Enterprise Workforce Software to the 4G/LTE Experience
- Mobideo Launches New Guide System Website
Page 1 of 8