3/26/12 - PCIA and The DAS Forum issue a letter updating the FCC on is application of pole attachment rules, noting distributed antenna system (DAS) providers have observed increased efficiencies in the pole attachment process including lower, more equitable rates, increased use of pole tops and improved predictability in the design and implementation of DAS.
3/26/12 - PCIA Amicus Curiae Letter to U.S Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit re American Tower Corporation v. The City of San Diego, et. al.
2/2/12 - PCIA and The DAS Forum met with several FCC representatives to urge the commission to take steps to ensure that DAS providers may continue to utilize signal boosters through effective coordination with licensees, noting that enterprise boosters like those installed in a DAS differ from "off the shelf" boosters available to consumers.
2/2/12 - PCIA and several member companies met with Wireline Competition Bureau and Wireless Telecommunications Bureau staff to discuss issues related to treatment of DAS and small cell solutions providers, as well as education and outreach issues related to radio frequency concerns.
- PCIA Comments re Connect America Fund
- PCIA & DAS Forum Comments re Mobile Competition
- PCIA ex parte - state & local barriers to deployment
- PCIA Comments re PEA/Antenna Structure Registration
- PCIA Comments re Wireless Backhaul
- PCIA & DAS Forum Reply Comments re Broadband Acceleration
- PCIA & DAS Reply Forum Comments re Network Reliability
- DAS Forum Reply Comments re Signal Boosters
- The DAS Forum Opposition to Petition for Recon of Implementation of Section 224 of the NBP
- DAS Forum Comments re Signal Boosters
Page 5 of 10