9/16/13 - PCIA comments urging the FCC to adopt reforms to E-rate that support a “whole networks” approach to funding, including support for internal networks, provide greater flexibility in prioritization of upgrades and investigate how to incentivize state and local governments to streamline regulatory barriers that might impede development of the wireline and wireless infrastructure that supports the mobile classroom.
8/15/13 - PCIA & The HetNet Forum reply comments re the FCC's Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on amending Part 15 of its rules regarding operation of Unlicensed National Information Infrastructure devices in the 5 GHz band.
PCIA ex parte letter expressing concerns regarding a Consumers Union’s proposal that the FCC initiate a rulemaking about wireless network performance. PCIA believes that a Notice of Inquiry or Public Notice is a more suitable vehicle to explore whether the metrics proposed by Consumers Uniion will be helpful to both the FCC and consumers.
7/18/13 - PCIA & HetNet Forum members met with FCC Wireless Telecommunications Bureau staff re an industry-consensus definition for visually
unobtrusive wireless facility installations that should be added to the list of facilities categorically excluded from environmental processing in 47 C.F.R. § 1.1306, Note 1.
- PCIA & The HetNet Forum Comments re Wireless Competition
- PCIA & The DAS Forum Reply Comments re 3.5 GHz Spectrum Band
- PCIA & The DAS Forum ex parte - Environmental and Historic Preservation
- PCIA Reply Comments re ASR/Temporary Towers
- PCIA Reply Comments re IP Transition
- PCIA & The DAS Forum Comments re 3.5 GHz Spectrum Band
- PCIA Comments re ASR/Temporary Towers
- PCIA amicus curiae to U.S. Supreme Court
- PCIA ex parte - deployment issues
- PCIA ex parte - DAS and small cell deployment issues (3.5 GHz)
Page 1 of 10